Isn't it Strange? | Teen Ink

Isn't it Strange?

By Bella_Queen DIAMOND, Plymouth, Ohio
Bella_Queen DIAMOND, Plymouth, Ohio

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.
-Walt Whitman

"Isn't it strange that our future is planned out by god? Isn't it strange that we have a soulmate? isn't it strange that we pass our death day every year? These thoughts are always in the back of my mind. I'm always wondering when my death day will be will it be on a thursday? A Monday? What about a Saturday? There are so many diffrent days that I could die on, now I know that this is probably very depressing to hear, your probably thinking wow she is a depressing person! But these things i'm always wondering about.
I always read romances so i'm pretty much all the time wondering about my soulmate, what is he doing? How old is he? When is his birthday? What does he look like? There are so many things running through my head everyday, I even have trouble sleeping because i'm wondering so much that my brain won't shut off. It's insane how many things can run through your head in under a minute! Especially when your a wondering person like me! You probably think that this whole thing is strange, I mean why would I write so many romances and then write this? There is a simple answer to that... it is simply because I couldn't think of anything else to write about! So I chose the things i'm always wondering about."

CrazyCatLady6 GOLD, New Radnor, Other

"There would be no shadows if the sun were not shining"

Tbh I'm the exact same... Probably all writers r the same way, we keep wondering and that's wat makes us weave stories from the air