Olivick Almighty the Sock | Teen Ink

Olivick Almighty the Sock

May 30, 2013
By Anonymous

Olivick Almighty the Sock

If I were a sock my name would be Olivick Almighty. I’m black; I have hidden colors throughout my body, which hid my identity. I am a slave. I work every time my owner picks me to keep his smelly feet warm. One day my owner Max washed me and I felt great and very clean.
I felt like I was ready to do anything, but I closed my eyes as I do every time I get viciously tossed into the sock drawer, after all I am just a sock to Max. When I felt myself come in for landing I opened my eyes and I noticed that I was in the wrong drawer. I was in the underwear drawer!
I moved around trying to find a way out, but it was so dark I could hardly recognize myself. I needed to get back to my drawer, but how? I asked the Boxer Briefs if they would help and soon I had my underwear army. We pushed with all our might, but the drawer wouldn’t budge. Suddenly Buzz, the yellow pair of briefs told me of this hammer Max hid in the back of the drawer about a week before. We all worked together to hit the door of the drawer until it finally came open. I plunged out of the drawer like a pumpkin being catapulted out. Just then Max trotted in and returned me to my sock family.