School Scare | Teen Ink

School Scare

March 10, 2013
By ethan.emert BRONZE, East Peoria, Illinois
ethan.emert BRONZE, East Peoria, Illinois
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

One night on Halloween, Burrito, a 13 year old kid, was scared out of his mind…….

*It started out when Burrito’s friends dared him to go to the old rickety abandoned school on Jump Street. He told them he wasn’t going to go but then they kept calling him a him a baby. “You’re a baby baby u cant even go to the bathroom without your mommy!”

They told him they would give him 100 hundred dollars if he did it! He decided to do it that night, but first he had to get ready for these vary scary night. “This is going to be the best and scariest Halloween of my life” he said.

*The story of the school is it was abandoned after a teacher whipped her kids and was sued. *Who is this teacher? The story tells that she still haunts the school. Also that every kid that goes in never comes out and is tourcherd forever by the teacher. All you can here of the kid is his screaming and yelling in pain inside the school of no return.

*He went to his house to get ready. First he gathered all his materials. He got a flashlight, a sleeping bag, and some rope. He was very scared and if he got stuck in there he didn’t know what to do. He wanted to call it off but he wasn’t going to because he knew if he did his friends would never let him live it down. He was worrying so much threes so many rumors about the different ghosts and ghouls. He started to head back towards his friend’s house. When he got there his friend bill said “if it’d make u feel better ill go into the school with you”

Then Burrito said “are you trying to be nice or did you get dared to do it to?”

Bill said “hahahha yeah I did, so are you ready?”

Burrito said “No but let’s try any way”

*They started heading toward the school. When they got there the school was very scary. It had vines going down the walls; the bricks were crumbling like they had been there for years and years. Out of the corner of bills eye he thought he saw an old woman looking out of the window. But he thought it must have been his imagination. Little did he know that that was the woman that never left the school and was always there haunting it and not letting any kids out that came in.

*They headed toward the door. The first thing that happened when they walked in was the light flashed then went out.

They decided to start camp, Bill and Burrito headed toward the science lab. Just as they were walking in they heard a saw sound! Bill and Burrito poked their heads inside, they saw nothing. Then they looked down, there it was an eye ball rolled toward them! *They jumped back and Bill ran! Then Burrito noticed something and had Bill come back. The eyeball was a glass eye ball. Bill picked it up and questioned it? He didn’t know what to think? Was it fake or used for a human? Was it for an animal, it was kind of oddly shaped? He said “well either way I think we should keep it, u never know it could help us in the future.”

Little did they know the teacher had a glass eye and was very protective of her belongings……?








They decided to start camp in one of the class rooms instead. They didn’t know the room they were headed to was the ghost teacher’s room.

*Burrito’s biggest fear was the fear of the dark and that room was the darkest and most dangerous room in the whole school. When they walked into the room on the teachers old desk they could barley see a deck of cards. This was another of the ghost teacher’s favorite belongings. He took then and looked inside. All there was is a seven of diamonds and on it had the teacher’s name, Helga this was the first time they knew what the ghost teachers name was.

They started setting up camp. *First they put out the sleeping bags then they looked around the surroundings for anything they could use or need. *To prevent anyone else from entering, they put a plank there. They didn’t find anything so they started unpacking their bags and getting out what they already had. He put up a lantern and hung it from the ceiling. *They thought they kept hearing moaning; groaning. They decided to ignore it and keep setting up.

*Bill told Burrito that he was going to go look around in the lab again. Bill headed toward the lab. *When he got there he noticed that it was torn apart like someone had gone crazy looking for something. *Scared, he ran away.








*Something grabbed his shirt AND HE WAS GONE IN AN INSTANT!


Burrito was sitting done trying to think of were Bill had been gone to for so long?
*He heard a SCREAM he got up as fast as he could and can for the door he looked around. Nothing was there he headed toward the lab. At the lab he noticed it was tour up to but he left quickly as he noticed Bill was not there. He started to look through every room he passed to see where he was at and why he had screamed. She looked in the cafeteria room, he was not in there. He looked in many of the school teachers classrooms. He was not there. He looked in the principal’s office he wasn’t there. *Where could he be just in case he looked out some windows to see if he had left or escaped? He could just not find him.

He decided he would have to start heading back to the room. When he got back there he could not believe his eyes! It looked like the ghost teacher! She had a whip in her hand and was yelling at bill to tell her were her prized possessions were! Burrito accidently slammed the door the teacher turned around and looked at him. She told him to sit down and magically a chair flew over to him and forced him to sit in it with some sort of pull that the teacher named Helga had. She started yelling at Burrito and asking where they were at. He pointed to their bags and she pulled them to her. She started looking for them. It wasn’t there she turned around and looked at them and said “ You will never leave this school you will search and search for my precious belongings until you die! *I need my eye, my deck, and my card. *In those chairs, the boys stayed.