Midnight and Jenny | Teen Ink

Midnight and Jenny

June 27, 2012
By SinisterKiller BRONZE, Holbrook, Arizona
SinisterKiller BRONZE, Holbrook, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
iff u have nuthin nice to say....then shut upp.
U don't have the heart or the guts to die with me nor 4 me...


I gasped for air when I woke. Looking around frantically,with eyes huge and skin as white as a ghost.I wondered what I was doing in the dark yard.I looked at my hands and then at the lifeless body in the dark almost two feet away from me.My face turned green and I felt a disgusting feeling in my throat.I shivered badly trying to remember what had happened.I was wet as hell.
“I killed him.I killed that boy…I killed him” I looked up startled.I was shocked to see who it was.”J-Jenny?”...Jenny was my best friend and still I felt like I was scared stiff.Even at the sight of my best friend holding a twelve inch switch made me jump with fear and made me want to vomit.”You really killed him didn’t ya Jenny…y-you killed David huh?”I said remembering a tall red haired soc.I was a greaser as well as Jenny and the rest of the gang like Kat,Dallas,Sefrah...
“yeah, Midnight.I guess I did.I had to!”Jenny said suddenly changing the tone in her voice.I backed up startled.”They was drowning ya.they might have killed you.They were gonna beat me up.”I finally snapped and remembered all the socs around me.I thought I was gonna die.Then I remembered Jenny three weeks before.Jenny had gotten beat pretty bad by David and his gang of socs.She had a scar on her face that showed pretty good.Damn that made her look tough.There was two meanings for TOUGH and TUFF.Tough meant rough.Tuff meant you were cool.But both meant complements to the gang.
I shivered again and said,”what happened?where are the other guys?I-I don’t remember a thing.Wheres the gang?”Jenny looked at me.Her eyes where different.Ever since she got jumped she always had dark scared eyes.They reminded me of a scared puppy that has been kicked around a time to many.Now they were cold and hard.”Huh?They ran.They ran when I stabbed him…They ran…”
I ran all the way to Dallas’s house with Jenny.I was scared and cold.Jenny was Cool and Hard looking.
When we reached Dallas’s house Sefrah opened the door.”Heeey!Mid-Kid.Whats up Jenn-Jenn.Come in!Dallas is in her room.”You could obviously tell that Sefrah was blasted.”Thanks Sef.”We all had nicknames for each other but Sefrah only called us by them when she was slobbering drunk.
When we reach Dallas’s door I hardly remembered how we got there.Jenny opened the door and hugged Dallas.She only does that when she was scared stiff.And I guess she was because soon after that she started crying.
When Dallas calmed her down she asked what happened.We told her and she only smiled.”I’ll be darned.Damn kid.I’m proud of ya!”Dallas ruffled Jenny’s hair and looked at me.”You wet Mid?”I must of looked dazed and scared and cold ‘cause Dallas wrapped me in a towel and gave me a shirt.Then she rubbed my back.I finally snapped and busted out in tears.I sobbed in her arms and I guess I went to sleep for a bit. When I woke Dallas and Jenny where still talking and looked at me.”You best be going.The fuzz will be after ya’ll soon.go.i’ll meet you in Windrixville”
Windrixville?Where was that?I kept wondering but I ran after Jenny.Even if I didn’t know.We was in trouble and I had to follow Jenny.We jumped on into a boxcar of the three fifteen train to Frieght.Dallas said to get off at that place.Windrixville?I don’t know where it was but I didn’t want to ask questions.I was freaked when Jenny pulled out the gun Dallas had given her and a roll of bills from her poket.What would happen next?
(to be continued)


The author's comments:
This is my first writing piece so please don't put any harsh comments.the book,THE OUTSIDERS, inspired me to write this.so plaese leave a comment just nothing harsh.thanks.:)