Kidnapped | Teen Ink

Kidnapped

By dreamer721 BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia
dreamer721 BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia
3 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Why is it that we love the ones that ignore us, and ignore the ones who love us?

Gazing up at the bright full moon, I sank my toes into the damp sand and sighed. It was slightly warm, and the ocean water felt good; even if it was only up to my knees. But I wouldn't go further, not after my near drowning only three days ago. I rubbed my green eyes with my pale fists and splashed the salt water onto my face. "You shouldn't be here," his voice warned, making me shiver. "Says you," I snapped, keeping my eyes on the moon. "They can find you," he whispered, walking towards me. "I don't care anymore," I sneered and, surprising him and myself, I dived into the water. But then, I was pulled out and thrown onto the beach. And it wasn't him, it wasn't Cameron. It was them. They'd found me, like Cameron said. And then, without a sound, the world went black.

I wrote this piece right after an English test, just jotted it down. Many people have told me it's good, so I decided to put it on here.

living4God BRONZE, Matthews, North Carolina

'Be content with God but discontent with how you serve God.'

Courage isn't the absense of fear, it's the ability to do what you have to do in spite of it

hmm, it's interesting, are you going to develop the story more? it would be nice to know more of what's going on. :)