When Ice Cream Obsessed Venomous Ninja Bunnies Attack... | Teen Ink

When Ice Cream Obsessed Venomous Ninja Bunnies Attack...

July 24, 2010
By KirstynAlexandra PLATINUM, Baltimore, Maryland
KirstynAlexandra PLATINUM, Baltimore, Maryland
24 articles 0 photos 71 comments

Favorite Quote:
\"I\'m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can\'t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don\'t deserve me at my best.\"
— Marilyn Monroe

Imagination is more important than knowledge...
Albert Einstein


Alicia, which is pronounced Alyssa, lives in the jungle. One day, she wakes up and sees that it is a HUGE cotton candy shaped spaceship in the sky. She sees about a million bunnies through the window. They stare at her with evil grins on their furry faces. They have on pastel colored protective gear that says, "Poof and Destroy". These aren't normal bunnies, you see. These are VENOMOUS NINJA BUNNIES! Be afraid...Be very afraid. Alicia freezes in terror as she watches them. Once they exit their spaceship, they hop around the tropical landscape. She watches in horror as they run towards her beloved Baskin Robbins. The VENOMOUS NINJA BUNNIES claw and detroy "America's Favorite Ice Cream Shop".

Alicia feels that she has to save the jungle because ice cream is their ONLY food source. They ate ice cream soup, fried ice cream, ice cream soda, ice cream cake, and even ice cream fruit! (Yes, there is an ice cream fruit. If you don't believe me, then Google it.) She swings from tree to tree on the long, green vines. She almost gets her feet bitten off by alligators lurking in the muddy swamp.

When she gets off the vines, she puts on her huge, platform boots. These boots are special because they have sensors that can detect ANY animal who might wish to eat her. Plus, they make her feel taller because she barely reaches five-feet.

On her way to the Baskin Robbins, she stops by Tarzan's tree house to borrow his ray gun. She must use her small body to slide through the wooden door unnoticed.

When she makes it to Baskin Robbins, she makes sure that she shoves as much ice cream down her throat as possible before she goes to kill the evil VENOMOUS NINJA BUNNIES. She can barely see through the fog, but she knows that they're probably flying right above her head. She raises her ray gun, but stops when she feels a horrible pain in her stomach. "Owwwwww!" she says. Her stomach bubbles and jumps inside of her. Oh no, how could she forget that she's lactose-intolerant?! She tries her best to run to the nearest bathroom as fast as she can, but is stopped once again, by one of those most-hated, evil bunnies. She looks up and sees that the bunny is the Queen. She is bright pink and wears a crown in the shape of an ice cream cone. "Give us your ice cream," she demands.

"No!" Alicia yells.

Then, she is swarmed by bunnies, and is locked in place. She reaches for her ray gun and points at the Queen. She pulls the trigger which lets out a red hot laser beam. Alicia never thought she had good aim, but the beam hits the Queen right between her eyeballs. Not only did the Queen poof into thin air, but her army did, too.

Finally, Alicia has ended her adventure and has defeated the Venomous Ninja Bunnies. Not only did she save herself, but she saved the jungle, as well.

What will you do when Ice Cream Obsessed Venomous Ninja Bunnies attack?


The author's comments:
This was a story that I wrote during a writing camp that I went to. It's a fun story, and is little bit out of my comfort zone. I usually stick with realistic fiction, but I think this turned out pretty good.