Rise of Hell: Prelude | Teen Ink

Rise of Hell: Prelude

By Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other
Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other

We all screw up sometimes, just some people more than others

Prelude: From Angels to Demons
Lucifer gave another mighty tug on the infernal chains that bound him to Hell, even though he knew it was futile. It had been eons since he was cast down from Heaven, and the chains that bound him were as strong as the day that God had cast him down to Hell in punishment for him and his army for trying to raise Apollyon from the Abyss. Yet, even in the pits of Hell, he could hear Apollyon whispering to him from the Abyss, how God was becoming corrupt and weak, and he would rise up and destroy the Kingdom of Heaven, if only someone would free him. And yet, he sighed. It has been millions of years since his fall, and none of his allies in Heaven had made a single move to help him. Perhaps they feared the wrath of that pompous buffoon “Archangel” Michael. Bah, he had seen sewer rats more fit for the title of Archangel than that weakling, he thought. He could not believe that Heaven’s army had defeated his forces with that fool at its head. He sighed as he reminisced back to the day of his rebellion.
That day had started out according to plan, Lucifer recalled. His army of Fallen Angels and Demons had been gathered and as one they charged towards the God’s palace and strike down God himself. At first it had gone well, for the hastily assembled guards of the Court were no match for his army, and the guards were slaughtered without a single casualty from Lucifer’s army. But once his army rushed into the building itself; things started to go horribly wrong for Lucifer’s forces. Angels sprung from every crevice of the Court and rushed down at his army. They were taken by surprise and Heaven’s army slaughtered most of his forces. It had turned out that Nisroc, one of his earliest allies and a member of his inner circle, had betrayed him and acted as a double agent for Heaven. Despite this Lucifer and his forces valiantly fought on and Lucifer himself cut down hundreds of Angels, Nisroc among them. However, despite his efforts, he had been forced to retreat back with the remnants of his force when that useless fool Michael ambushed them, and after a quick battle, the rest of his army surrendered and agreed to bow down to God.
“But not me, oh no, not me” he muttered as he remembered how he grabbed a sword from one of his soldiers and charged at Michael yelling “I am Lucifer, Morning Star, and I shall never bow down to anyone, especially not God!” Around twenty of his soldiers cheered and joined him, in a last ditch effort of resistance, but alas it was all in vain. They were outnumbered a hundred to one and one by one they were captured or killed. Lucifer fought the hardest and lasted the longest, but soon he too was overwhelmed by sheer numbers, and captured. As he was about to be cast into Hell with the rest of his followers Lucifer looked at Michael and yelled
“You may think yourself safe, “Archangel” but one day you shall see that I shall rise again and strike down you and God from your high thrones!”

Michael’s eyes blazed with fury as he yelled “You are no longer Lucifer the morning star! I strip that name from you! May all who see you be disgusted by your presence, shall no being look upon you with pride, and I now brand you Satan!” But he had simply smiled and said “I am still Lucifer, Michael, for not even you could strip that name from me. So scurry back to your master, and tell him that I shall always defy him!” he taunted even as he was cast into the pits of Hell.
He sighed and gave himself up to a sleep, the only fragments of peace he had during his eternal imprisonment. And yet, unbeknownst to Lucifer, soon, very soon he would be freed, and before long, he would be fighting the forces of Heaven once again.

Tim-.- SILVER said...
Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other

Thank you so much ^_^

Ill be sure to check out your story

Tim-.- SILVER said...
Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other

Thank you :D

Ill be sure to check it out

TeenageMutantNinjaAngel BRONZE, Ossian, Indiana

"I believe in music the way some people believe in fairytales."

This is awesome, keep writing!! check out my archangel story if you want :)

lily1411 BRONZE, Fargo, North Dakota

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.

--Benjamin Franklin

Read your other piece of writing, and this is just as sweet as the first:) Try checkn out some of my stuff (if you want..)

Tim-.- SILVER said...
Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other

odd reason*

Tim-.- SILVER said...
Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other

For some off ready... I cant click on your name, so I cant check out your works=

CodyWrites said...
This is really cool... i like this ALOT

Please check out m story stinky life of barry knotch

Tim-.- SILVER said...
Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other

Thank you :D

Ill tell you when the next chapter is approved

Or you can subscribe to that email thing

Tim-.- SILVER said...
Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other

Thank you :D

Tim-.- SILVER said...
Tim-.- SILVER, Markham, Other

thank you :D

Ill tell you when I post up the new one

Or just subscribe for that email alert thing

twiwrite GOLD said...
twiwrite GOLD, Modesto, California

none :P

ooh cant wait fo more

LihuaEmily SILVER, North Kingstown, Rhode Island

"It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch. But the universe is the ultimate free lunch." -Alan Guth

Ah- HO , I do wish to know more now. This is a great piece.