College Review LCC | Teen Ink

College Review LCC

February 9, 2010
By BrianneTaylor11 BRONZE, Hanover, Michigan
BrianneTaylor11 BRONZE, Hanover, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

On your own and getting out there into the real world, Lansing Community College is the place for you. They offer no housing so you would have to find your own place. You will be more reliable on yourself to get up and go to school. This means that you will need to get your own ride to school unless you are with in walking distance from the school.

With the wonderful aroma of the school, students, and teachers they are always there to help you out around the school. They have all of the clubs and organization that you could think of to fit your personality. From art clubs to student democrat clubs they have so much to choose from.

The advantages of LCC are that they fit your wants, needs and personality to help you meet your goals. They will get you all the classes you need to start off your career right and making you become successful. They are also very reasonably with cost and you don’t have to worry about ungodly debt after college.

LCC is the place for anyone. They are a wonderful school and I am considering this school for there nursing program. They have one of the best nursing programs around. If you are interested and want more information about the school visit www.lcc.edu.