BLACK By Kwanza Osajyefo | Teen Ink

BLACK By Kwanza Osajyefo

By nathanvaj BRONZE, Sac, California
nathanvaj BRONZE, Sac, California

not everyone is your friend some are real and some are fake

Have you ever read a book that gets straight to the action and is a novel? If you're the type of person who loves to see a main character grow and overpower this is your book.  In the beginning of the book there is a young black teenage boy, also the main character, goes playing basketball with his friends and then gets shot multiple times by cops for no reason.  I think this story line sounds good for anyone who likes fiction and racial fights. 

The book Black made by Kwanza Osajyefo about a teenager, who lived in a normal life and racist world where they don't like black.  He got shot multiple times by cops for no reason and survived with no injury at this point the FBI was on him about having powers. He got tooken by the superhero organization for a home  and learned how to use his power. His power was to heal and never get injured; he could fall off the tallest building and leave with no injuries.

The main character is called Kareem. He was a normal black boy who went outside to play with his friend with no powers till one day he got shot by police for no reason.  He lived in a world  with racism and where only black people have powers and the real world does not like Black people with powers. In the book black Kareem goes to superhuman jail.  Where all the Black people with power are caught for no reason they get put in there bc they are not allowed bc they are different .Within the book you will see the young boy that was scared,nervous and weak become a great hero and mature up to and  become a strong person.

I would recommend this book because it has a good storyline and a main character storyline.  The book is good and all the side characters are all written well and right. They detail everything even the little conversations and the movement and the powers.  Overall this book is a good book if you are a fiction type of person.

if your in to fiction this is a really good book