Matrix: Book One Revolution | Teen Ink

Matrix: Book One Revolution

By aquil reyes, alpharetta, Georgia
aquil reyes, Alpharetta, Georgia

Summary:

Cold and hungry they sat there waiting…waiting for her to save them. Who might this woman be? A God…. a King…. a hero…a soldier, the answer none and all. She is merely a woman they call the peasant queen, an ordinary woman born as a peasant, in a poor family, in a world where nothing but the rich matters. Nothing about her seem special except for the fact that she saved lives of thousands and destroyed the lives of millions who opposed her resolution. Her name…no one lived to tell. Her story, stayed with the hearts of those who adored her like a Goddess. The era…INFINITY.
Year 154,INFINITY
Province: section 28
Matrix a land made of 30 Provinces. Province 1 being the land of the Gods and 30 as the graveyard of those who defied these so-called “Gods”. Born in a middle-lower class farmer family of five in Province 28 there was a girl name Kina. Being born a girl her only duty in life was to marry for the sake of her family. “Nothing else, Nothing more” was all she heard through out her life liitle did she know her life was about to change within a blink of an eye

Aquil R.

Matrix: Book One Revolution