If It Were Easy. | Teen Ink

If It Were Easy.

By frogger2014 SILVER, Lafayette, Minnesota
frogger2014 SILVER, Lafayette, Minnesota

"If a boy makes you cry, he isn't worth your tears-- and the one who is, won't make you cry."

Summary:

As a young girl, I was struggling to find out if the true meaning of life. I was placed in a position that no 3 year old child should ever have to face. At just three, I learned an important roll in life...

Courtney R.

If It Were Easy.

JazzyB2002 SILVER, Sauk Centre, Minnesota

"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who actually do."
-Steve Jobs

I can only say...wow that was awesome! I really like this.

another_sky PLATINUM, Dallas, Texas

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
― Haruki Murakami

i love this. i laughed and cried so much! 

on Feb. 7 2013 at 10:05 am

thanks, :) I think it needs some improvements.. But what writer doesn't think their work isn't the best? haha. 

Hourglass said...
on Feb. 4 2013 at 11:40 am
Hourglass, Hydrabad, Other

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” (K
― H. Ja...

Wow This is so deep  I felt everything you wrote  Its very very good writting :D