The twins | Teen Ink

The twins

By Caius SILVER, lake st louis, Missouri
Caius SILVER, Lake St Louis, Missouri

"Its very dear to me, the issue of GAY MARRIAGE or as I like to call it, 'MARRIAGE.' You know, because I had lunch this afternoon not GAY lunch. I parked my car I didn't GAY park it."

This is a picture I drew of Hikaru and Karou Hitachiin (ouran highschool host club) :3

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

TylerBre BRONZE, Fairhope, Alabama
1 article 1 photo 2 comments

(This is the only one I remember by heart.) "Rose as in red, never in blue, sharp as a thorn, fights like one too." -Vampire Academy

i looooove the twins! but if i had to choose between hikaru or kauru, it'd probably be hikaru because kauru admitted that he wasnt as much in love with her than hikaru.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Ugh, I can never tell those two apart. Good job!

The_Pensive_Scribe PLATINUM, Fort Worth, Texas

Pain is life, and life can be beautiful with all its scars and flaws.

Kaoru is the best one out of both of them. He's willing to sacrifice his love for Haruhi for his brother. And good job on the drawing

Caius SILVER said...
Caius SILVER, Lake St Louis, Missouri

Haha thanks X) I love Kaoru the most! He's so sweet and adorable! ^_^ I'm glad you love it~!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OHSHC!!!!!GREEEEAAAAT JOOOB!!!!im so happy my sister is bouncing around like a maniac.....we call eachother the twins...im Karou and shes Hikaru.....We're weird like that.......RANDOMNESSS!!!!!