Embrace | Teen Ink

Embrace

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

Similar images

This art has 16 comments.

wingofangel SILVER, Rusillville, Alabama

It's all about the love. L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson.

This is so adorable I just love it. :)

starlight26 GOLD, Miramar, Florida

*life isnt about pretending to be something you're not. It about being who you are and finding someone
who loves every bit of it."

"Life's tradegy is that we get old too soon and wise too late"

Extremely realistic and beautiful! What more can i say? lol :) awesome work

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

WHOE!!! The expression on this picture seems so realistic!! You do it just like Norman Rockwell!! That's cool!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! 5 STARS!! :3

saher BRONZE said...
saher BRONZE, East Windsor, Connecticut

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
Dale Carnegie

I love your shading in the clothes!

really nice :]

A.Lopez BRONZE said...
A.Lopez BRONZE, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

"Don't let anybody tell you, you can't do something."

&

"The sky is the limit!"

Lol Okay, Thank you so much. :)

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

*bits, not botc. my hand stuttered typing? XD

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

My two best botc of advice: 1) Learn to use a sewing machine, if you haven't already. And, if you REALLY want to hand stitch, go over each stitch at least twice, and keep the stitches as small and close together as your patience will allow. They will be more durable that way. 2) Try taking ideas from other pieces of clothing and then mixing them together. I wouldn't say that copying somthing else is always great, but it IS good practice. =3

And if you end up using something really little as a meterial, like chain links, (or soda tabs) have lots of patience and expect to pull your hair out.

A.Lopez BRONZE said...

&

"The sky is the limit!"

Wow that's pretty cool. Thanks for showing me how to get to it. I like designing clothes and I try to make my own clothes but it just doesnt seem to work. I just need to practice more.:) Do you have any advice?

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

This thinger won't let me post links, so I'll just tell you how to get to it; Yes, I do make clothes. I have one posted here.

Search my screenname using the advanced search, and you'll get a complete list of all the work I've posted on TeenInk. For some reason, not EVERYTHING appears when you click on my name. D: The advanced search is the only way I've figured out how to get them all to show up.

The clothing piece I'm reffering to is called "Pull-Tab Dress".

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

I have, actually. =3 Did you see this one?
http ://www.teenink .com /art/all/23040/Pull-Tab-Dress/
Enter my screenname on the advanced search to get a complete list of my work, I noticed not all of them show up just by clicking on my name. =/

A.Lopez BRONZE said...

&

"The sky is the limit!"

Hey, I was reading the things about you, and it said that you like to sew. Do you make clothes?

A.Lopez BRONZE said...

&

"The sky is the limit!"

Wow, it looks like a real picture in black and white. When you look closely, you can see that it's a drawing. Ver Realistic!

ThatHair said...
ThatHair, Worcester, Massachusetts

"Would you tell me please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to go," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where-" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

Amazing

.........

gro_cam BRONZE said...
gro_cam BRONZE, Corsica, South Dakota

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
((From the movie Coach Carter))

Holy cow!!

I thought this was a picture at first its so vivid!

Awesome job!

Jaquie BRONZE said...
Jaquie BRONZE, West Palm Beach, Florida

This is certainly one of my favorites: "I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes." -2 Samuel 6:22

I can't tell you how much I love this! It's amazing. And what a sweet picture it is... You're very talented. Keep it up.

God bless,

...,

Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! AMAZING!! great job!