Tribal Designs | Teen Ink

Tribal Designs

By rockerchick4life17, Forney, Texas
rockerchick4life17, Forney, Texas

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. And yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, or five times more? Perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless... Paul Bowles (quoted by Brandon Lee-R.I.P)

Love this drawing.

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

rockerchick4life17, Forney, Texas

Well once again Thankyou. :) This was probably the first real drawing I ever did. And I definitley will.

FutureSceneQueen BRONZE, Amherst, Ohio

Do what you love or die unhappy -m.shadows from avenged sevenfold

i love this.  i love drawing abstract designs off of a real object.  great job. :)  once my pic is approved check it out