The Hand | Teen Ink

The Hand

By CrystalBlood SILVER, Clinton, Connecticut
CrystalBlood SILVER, Clinton, Connecticut

"I'd formulated a plan. If you can define a plan as 'a loose sequence of manifestly inadequate observations and conjectures, held together by panic, indecision, and ignorance'? If so, it was a very good plan."

Similar images

This art has 10 comments.

thanks for the C&C! I'm still trying to get better at hands (so hard!)

thanks! But, yea, I'm sure this hand is a little wonky, its from like 8th grade XD

Thank you!

thanks so much, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

I am so jelous... i wish i could draw like you. i love your work :)

luvsoccer3000 SILVER, Abington, Massachusetts

“You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine.” jason mraz

wow thats all i can say this is amazing!

4ever_and_always BRONZE, Parker, Colorado

-Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. <3
-Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. <3

This is insane, I really like it.

SOLONG said...
SOLONG, Mitchell, South Dakota

the knuckle on the index finger does look alittle wierd...but maybe it doesn't...i'm not an artist! I don't know how to draw! :( but I like it!

~Emmaline~

Siddhanta said...
on Mar. 30 2011 at 12:18 am
Siddhanta, Kathmandu, Nebraska

"Every failure is the key of success"

The Folding on the index finger is not so clear...see more details of hand but your try is very good...keep it up !!