Zannox | Teen Ink

Zannox

By MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

This is a drawing I created, to represent the character in my story (the first 2 chapters published on here!), named Zannox. As you can probably see from the picture, he's a vampire, and though he looks a little dark and not-so-nice, he's actually very calm, respectful, kind, and wiling to risk his life for someone. He's very strong and holds up well in fights.

I hope you like my drawing, and please feel free to rate it, and leave a comment. Thanks, and enjoy! XP

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Yes, Zannox is one of my main characters in my story. I have the first two chapters posted here on TeenInk. It's called My One and Only. The title will be explained later on in the story. Just click on my name, and I think it's on the second page of my work list. Sorry, I didn't label the chapters. But, I think you'll like it. Especially chapter two. That so far, is my favorite. I'm almost done with chapter three.

MaryTD PLATINUM, Burns, Oregon

"To be great you must first be good."

"I'm not going to stay dead the rest of my life!" - Theo in The Kestrel

I don't even like vampires and this guy impresses me! Good job! Did you say there's a story on here to go with it?