Distorted | Teen Ink

Distorted

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

This was not entirely pen and ink, by any stretch of the imagination. the clean, crisp lines are ink, the rest is colored pencil. But there is no colored pencil category, and I dislike placing anything under "Other", it's just too open. Anyway, this is the type of thing you get when you mix drafting/blueprinting with art. Freakish, mathematically-based abstract. Cool, right? Or at least it is to me. 18"x18", this wasn't a HUGE piece, perse', just a classroom assignment I took in my own direction. I don't remember the precise assignment boundaries anymore.

Tags: Abstract

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

eye4beauty BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

"That sounds like a personal problem."
~Abby

pretty cool, i know how to the the squareish one, now i am going to try the circleish one. I think I under stand but not sure, I will post one of mine up soon... Good job:)

on Dec. 23 2009 at 4:42 am
MarinaOreo GOLD, King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

"Your soul is the whole world" -Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse

this is really cool how you make it look 3D

Skeezics GOLD said...
Skeezics GOLD, Eatonville, Washington

A childs voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen.
Everyone faces obsticals. What defines you is how you overcome them. -J.R. Celski

this is soooooo cool.