EndWorld | Teen Ink

EndWorld

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

This was about 19"x25", playing with points perspectives. This was sortof a classroom exercise that got blown out of proportion. I really liked the result though. I'd like to state, however, any resemblance to the face in the doorway to the band Disturbed's demonoid face thinger, (would you call that a logo?) is unintentional. I only realized this afterwards, but it really is kind of cool how that worked out. Actually, the intended ties were to Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, I loved those books. Anyone who has read them might get some of the links. I ended up selling this later.

Tags: Abstract

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

Haha! This is cool! It kinda reminds me of the book Un Lun Dun...the part where they visit Webminister Abby and the Black Windows :D It's awesome!!

M3risoul said...
M3risoul, Orange, California

"Emptiness has darkened my eyes as I hopelessly beg for my life to end."
-Alesana

this is so trippy. but its so good.

PopTaRt-333 said...
on Feb. 6 2010 at 8:36 am
PopTaRt-333, Humansville, Missouri

The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese

Hey that is amazing it remains me of Some of the i draw but with alot more focus and details

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

I don't really know, I guess. ^^' I read alot, maybe that fuels it some.

BABY_JOHN said...
your drawing is so amazing where do you come up with this stuff. it's so creative.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

This was ballpoint pen on illustration board. (a smooth, white kind of cardboard).

As for coloring, I color when I need to, I usually prefer black and whites, I love the textures that pens offer, And I like how much more attention the shading draws to the forms in a black and white image, when there is no color to see. I have other works in color here, though.

sasharevolver, Bronx, New York
amazing. question : what did you use to create this ? i try not to color my drawing (mainly because i not to good at it lol ) but are you?