Anime Girl | Teen Ink

Anime Girl

By JackXD SILVER, houston, Texas
JackXD SILVER, Houston, Texas

this may not be a quote but i really love the lyrics-Trust in me the way I trusted you I know we could have done this together If you believed in me like I believed in you My heart would be forever in your hands-all that remains-forever in your hands

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

Legumes said...
Legumes, Germantown, Tennessee
Wow. I can draw anime pretty well, but I stink at hands. Those hands put mine to shame. I usually base my figures off of the shape of my own body, but quit doing that when I realized my shoulders are really broad and my neck is abnormally long. But it's amazing, love the eyes.

4everyoung15 BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California

"When life knocks you down on your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position for praying"- Unknown

AMAZING EYES!!!! just work on body cuz the shoulders are a bit too big!!! luv it nd keep it up!!! :D

missTaco BRONZE, Kingston, Massachusetts

Enjoy Today, because you could die tomorrow

wow, this is really good! i especially like the hair.

S M Wells said...
Well... your welcome. I had forgotten I even comented. But I recognized the picture.

JackXD SILVER said...
JackXD SILVER, Houston, Texas

of course not! anything and everything is welcome ^^; hehe.... sorry it took long to reply but thank you!!

SMWells PLATINUM, Carlisle, South Carolina

Some truths best left unspoken.

If you don't take afence to boring remarks... I like it.