Part of Me missing | Teen Ink

Part of Me missing

By PureDrawings BRONZE, Chandler, Arizona
PureDrawings BRONZE, Chandler, Arizona

This is NOT a self portrait at all.. its just how i feel. have you ever felt like there was parts of u missing, like you were an incomplete puzzle.

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

This is so incredible, the message makes the drawing even better :) We've all felt that way,so keep drawing! CX

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

I can completely relate to this, it's so true sometimes we feel so incomplete like there's something and you don't even know what is this thing, you just know that something is missing and you're feeling hollow inside. Great job on this, it's so deep and meaningful. 5/5 satrs :D

Shade3043 DIAMOND, Shade3043 Did This, In Case Of Anonymous, Other

When I was a boy, I would always hear scary things in the news and my mother would say to me, "Always look for the helpers. Everywhere you look you will always find people helping." - Fred Rogers

It's alright. It feels like it must have been done before, but for what it's worth, the artwork is nice. You've earned a solid 4/5.