Friends | Teen Ink

Friends MAG

By Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York
Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York

Tags: Animals

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Me in love with this!

YukiJuki said...
YukiJuki, Pasadena, California

"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken."

this is so cute!!! where did you get the idea from?

Thanks! i drew it for the exact same reason! i loved that photograph and couldnt not draw it!

KateLA GOLD said...
KateLA GOLD, Everett, Washington

Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
-Unknown

This is so adorable, I just love it-5/5!

on Jan. 23 2012 at 9:55 am
Meaghan_Elise BRONZE, Franklin, New Hampshire

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything..

This is so cute! I LOVE IT

beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

So sweet~ I love seeing animals getting along. When looking at your work, I get a nice, warm feeling.