Grandmother | Teen Ink

Grandmother

By CrystalBlood SILVER, Clinton, Connecticut
CrystalBlood SILVER, Clinton, Connecticut

"I'd formulated a plan. If you can define a plan as 'a loose sequence of manifestly inadequate observations and conjectures, held together by panic, indecision, and ignorance'? If so, it was a very good plan."

A portrait of my grandmother

Tags: Adults

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

Kirstin995 BRONZE, Baldwinsville, New York

"If you pursue your star, you cannot fail to reach a splendid harbor"- Dante Alighieri

"Don't cling so tenaciously to ties of the flesh; save your constancy and ardor for an adequate cause."- Charlotte Bronte

i love the way you did the hair! finally someone who understands that shadows are not all black/gray!

Glad you enjoy it!

IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

‎"I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world: I run my world." - Beyoncé

I don't know why... but there's something in this artwork that touched me... AWESOME