Loose Flower Drawing- Motion | Teen Ink

Loose Flower Drawing- Motion

By Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York
Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York

Tags: Nature

Similar images

This art has 9 comments.

SpottyLepard said...
SpottyLepard, Concord, North Carolina

"Smooth seas do not make strong sailors." -Old Nigerian Proverb

This is so beautiful! I love your color choice, and the sense of movement you conveyed in this image.

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Oh Well Then It Worked! COngratulations....:D Love, Saphira.

Thank you! i was trying to do something new, different from my usual realistic style, and this was it..

- Maya Angelou

The dullness truly makes it stand out from the rest... It gives it a kind of dark mysterious ambiance. Love it.

Oshen said...
on Apr. 9 2013 at 6:04 am
Oshen, Giza, Other

Nature inspires me to draw <3

so realistic..well  done, i need some experince in pastels

on Mar. 18 2013 at 12:04 am
Thank you! i meant for it to be gloomy so i used charcoal as the first layer, thats why the pastels all look pretty dull even though they usually aren't.

on Mar. 18 2013 at 12:02 am
Thank you! this is my first experiment in a drawing of this sort and im glad u like it!

on Mar. 17 2013 at 7:32 am
AugustSummerFling PLATINUM, Mylapore, Chennai, Other

'For you, a thousand times over.' - Hassan, The Kite Runner

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.

This is beautiful... The dark shades bring out the gloom... Excellent!

Work.of.art said...
Work.of.art, Newport News, Virginia

"Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out".

this is soo beautiful! I love the choice of colors