Nebula 1 | Teen Ink

Nebula 1

By migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington
migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present." --Marcus Aurelius

for Ryan, June 21 2012. Acrylic

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

migwam ELITE said...
migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington

Oh, no, no regrets there. He was great but definitely a temporary little obsession, haha.  

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
—Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
― Weihui Zhou

Pheeewww. That's good news. Always. Yet too bad about the guy. That must've sucked. Nonetheless, great inspiration for a beautiful painting. Sometimes the bad in life gives birth to the best in life. 

migwam ELITE said...
migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington

No, she doesn't have cancer. Last summer, I came to a certain crossroads, during which a lot of Big Things happen during quite a Little Time. I had met an exciting, dangerous young man, my mother was undergoing a series of scary biopsies that were almost certain to have scary results... Lots of feels. Anyway, long story short, she doesn't have cancer and he went by the wayside, etc etc, painting. Haha

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

Your mum has cancer? Oh no. I hope she's ok. 

migwam ELITE said...
migwam ELITE, Tumwater, Washington

SPACE and this guy I knew and also thinking my mum had cancer. Lots of things. Thank you! Ohhh space.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

Sometimes I like to paint or doodle or sketch. But it comes nowhere near this. Will like sell your pieces to some famous art galleries. I can already see them sitting next to like a Dali or a Matisse. This image is going to be with me througout the day. I like all the colors you chose. You have a keen eye to capture the infinite beauty of our universe. And stars,,,oh, lovely stars. What was your inspiration for this painting?