Li Mei | Teen Ink

Li Mei

By PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana
PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

I've always loved China and Japan and all those places. The admire the art a lot. I attempted by version of a fantasy character from one of those places. This is what I came up with.

Tags: Anime

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback!

EnnaGirl SILVER, Sacramento, California

Be the change you want to see in the world
- Ghandi

OHMYGOSH THIS IS SOO PRETTY!!!! i love her eyes! u did a really good job!  

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Thanks! I worked really hard on it.

on Mar. 1 2013 at 11:25 am
SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Wow, this is really nice....I love the shading of the dress...Plus the eyes..very nice sketch..Keep up the good work!