Funky Town | Teen Ink

Funky Town MAG

By Alexander_Lee, Winfield, Alabama
Alexander_Lee, Winfield, Alabama

I don't view myself as outrageous - that's not the intention. It's to be more and more original
-Lady Gaga

Welcome to "Funky Town" where we specialize in taking the funk away from you and make you funkY with MUSIC!

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

Alexander_Lee, Winfield, Alabama

-Lady Gaga

I completely understand what your saying about the blending, I love criticism, it helps me. Except the "unnecessary kind". Like someone went to all my photos and gave them 1 star. So the ratings are horrible! Even with 5's from others. I mean I'm not being cocky but I've had my photos on magazine covers. And when someone rates it 1 star. and I suspect that the same person who did that is the same that commented on another photo and said that I wasn't in love with my photos but the person behind them. Thats why I love painting. It calming, well atleast to me.

SidPusain BRONZE, Kathmandu, Other

The most skillful flattery is to listen to what the other person has to say without interfering.

Ya you are right its funky and cool but i think you could have given a bit more flowto the colors from bottom to up. its dark down and bright all of a sudden. i hope u understand.BTW Im obssessed with music too.

DeepCee SILVER said...
DeepCee SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana
i love this!!! it's got energy, funkyness, vibes, jazz and great colors! i would totally hang this up in my room, especially since i'm obsessed w/ music. :D

bonny6 said...
bonny6, Morgan City, Louisiana

When life gives you lemons you make lemonade

so cool it's really beutiful