Castle 2 | Teen Ink

Castle 2 MAG

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

This is... not oil paint. I can't afford things like that. *laughs* It's actually house paint, believe it or not. My instructor, Chisdak, bought a few cans: a red, a blue, a yellow, a black, a white, and a dull grey-brown (taup). This is not part of the image "Keep of the Heart", like my earlier post, "Castle" is, but it IS a picture of the SAME castle, and once again, it is not an image by itself, but part of something larger, currently in-progress. I am working on painting a canvas that is a few feet taller than myself, so it might be awhile. However, I finished this small piece, about the size of a regular sheet of paper, so I thought I'd post it here.

Similar images

This art has 8 comments.

Deej6595 BRONZE, Billerica, Massachusetts

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

I like this. You are extremely talented. This looks so magical like a dragon could live here.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Thanks kindly. =3 I took a few architecture pointers from the artist Ciruelo, if you've heard of him. Great fantasy artist, often has some really intricate castles in the backgrounds of his paintings.

beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow looks straight out of a fairy tale or a dreamland.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

formally, hmm? xD thankyou kindly.

Lynette BRONZE said...
Lynette BRONZE, Rio Grande, Texas

“Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.”
H. Jackson Brown,Jr.

Really Great!!!!! I wish i had the talent to do that-D

jujums1 GOLD said...
jujums1 GOLD, New York, New York
Really nice! Sooo creative...

gro_cam BRONZE said...
on Dec. 25 2009 at 3:23 am
gro_cam BRONZE, Corsica, South Dakota

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
((From the movie Coach Carter))

this is so cool, cant wait to see the rest!