Protect the Lady | Teen Ink

Protect the Lady

By jcroxas BRONZE, Ipil, Other
jcroxas BRONZE, Ipil, Other

Dedicated to women with breast cancers

I'm praying for you all

Well, while i was walking, i was thinking about this simple art and i want to dedicate this to all the women with breast cancers.

This is quite symbolical you know. The colors represent the diverse people with diverse personality and diverse beliefs but they have a harmonious relationship that will empower women especially those with breast cancers.

The colors symbolizes us, to those who care so much about them. we are there to protect them as what the title is all about.

Thy shades symbolizes the coolness of every woman because they will always be beautiful in my eyes. i so love the women around me. not because i am having a want-to-have relationship love. but the love that i am talking about is the love that can help me realize that i should work with them, that i should work for them so that i can also show how much i care for them :)

The woman, ofcourse, symbolizes every woman in the world. full of beauty and full of love and full of care

so to everyone, love the women around you

please pray for those with breast cancers too :)

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

PearlWhiteNight BRONZE, No, Pennsylvania

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain

Oooh, I really like it!

j.Dieppa said...
j.Dieppa, Northridge, California
would like to see what you see , because all i see are a few badly placed shapes 

LaurenE. PLATINUM, Nashville, Tennessee

Two woods diverge in a yellow wood, and I- I took the one less traveled. And it has made all the difference. -Robert Frost

I love what you're portaying in this picture. It's so simple, yet it says so much (just looking at it). And then I read your describtion and I was awestruck when I learned it was about breast cancer. It's very memorable. I would buy this for a gallery.