Naoka-sama | Teen Ink

Naoka-sama

By MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

To any who look at this, it would seam like a fox maybe, or a dog. Possibly a wolf. I created it to be a wolf. Her name, for she's a she-wolf, is Naoka-sama. Her original name is Naoka, but adding the sama permamemtly at the end of her name is letting you know that she is a very respected wolf. Sama is a Japanese suffix that is normally used on formal occasions to show great respect. Another thing, I only made her head, her mane(the fur on a wolf's neck is called the mane), and a part of her chest, is because it was easier to add little details to the eyes and stuff. With her whole body, it would be harder to see the small details and it wouldn't be as interesting a picture as it is now. XJ

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

NeonWolf,

If you still post, I've been thinking, and I have yet to put my Fursona down onto paper, but one of my other drawings, 'Spencer "Two-bit" Davis', is pretty much my Fursona in a nutshell. There are two drawings of him on here. One as a human, one as a wolf, he's half human, half wolf, so... yeah. Just lettin' ya know. XJ

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Nah, man, my Fursona is way cooler. ;)

Neonbluewolf said...
Neonbluewolf, Canton, Ohio

Lawl sorry i should of said that XD

fursona- your self as a character

OC- origional character

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Ok, here's the deal:

1. What is a Fursona and an OC?

...and...

2. I'm not sure what those things are(please tell me! It's killing me now!), but it's just a random wolf. Let me know what those two things are, and I might be able to fully and surely answer your question, then. Thanks for checking it out! .smiles. XJ

Neonbluewolf said...
Neonbluewolf, Canton, Ohio
Awsome! is that your Fursona, OC, or just a random wolf :3 either way its cute