Tree of Life | Teen Ink

Tree of Life

By Eshshah PLATINUM, Galloway, New Jersey
Eshshah PLATINUM, Galloway, New Jersey

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." -Robert Frost

Part two in the "branching out" series

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

sherberteater GOLD, Fruita, Colorado

"Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families."

Thank God for friends like you!

Oh, ok. I love it anyway. I can never make my swirls to look like that. I love it. Great Job. I wish we saw the trunk too. I bet it looks great anyway. At least all your other art looks AMAZING!!!!

on Apr. 28 2012 at 6:10 am
Eshshah PLATINUM, Galloway, New Jersey

Its more of a doodle, but why it doesn't look to much like a tree is the picture cut of the trunk- in the original the person was growing from a small tree trunk

Basketball23 SILVER, Pine Grove, Pennsylvania

"I'm living in a shell with no soul" -Three Days Grace (World So Cold)
"Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned" -Avenged Sevenfold (So Far Away)

This is SOOO amazing!!!!  I love the way her body branches out into different swirls around the person.  PHENOMENAL!!!

sherberteater GOLD, Fruita, Colorado

Thank God for friends like you!

I like what you were trying to draw, but I don't really see how it is a tree. That's just me personally, but I think you did a great on the art. it just doesn't go with your title.

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-Pirate BRONZE, That Place With All The Trees And Stuff, Oregon

Impossible is not a word, just a reason not to try.~Kutless

I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I'm going to smile.~Anonymous

I think it looks a little like a finger next to the right leg. It's interesting.