Hidden Description | Teen Ink

Hidden Description

By AMJaeh DIAMOND, Gallatin, Tennessee
AMJaeh DIAMOND, Gallatin, Tennessee

you don't have to understand the language to know its Poetik written Muzyk~PoetikMuzyk
Not Everything is ours to keep, no matter how hard we had to fight for it~PoetikMuzyk
‎"The face of my enemy only frightens me when I see how much it resembles mine"
- Stanislaw J. Lec

a few neurons can make us all a morons dont you think?

Things are hiding you just have to find it...the number one thing you can see is 3 letters

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

AMJaeh DIAMOND said...
AMJaeh DIAMOND, Gallatin, Tennessee

- Stanislaw J. Lec

Its very simple actually...its called Mosaic...you section off basically how ever many parts you want (i have food,sports,weather, music and other)...in each section you draw what ever you want and then to color you draw shapes inside each object you made and around each object leaving about 1/4 of an inch between each shape... to have the objects hidden use the same colors for the outside as you would in the object .....its easier to show someone than it is to explain but i hope this helps..and thanks for the comment...and check out my other work plz and thank you

adristar96 SILVER, Miami, Florida

Life is like a box of chocolate, You'll never know what your gonna get. :) Forest Gump

I love it how did you make it?